Yesterday, my latest protein results were released. My protein levels are OVER THE ROOF high. I'm losing 5
times more protein than the normal amount.
My doctor really doesn’t know what is going on, because my blood pressure is back on a comfortable 100 X 70,
3 out 4 times a day, and 110 X 70, in the early morning measurement.
After this result, they decided to transfer me to the semi maternity ICU.
Yes, semi-ICU. The difference between a semi-ICU and this one is: all the 12 patients are pregnant women.
Can anyone explain to me, how I went from a healthy pregnant lady, with minimum weight gain to be a patient in
I really can't understand. Well, I guess nobody can.
Maybe he is right.
Today, my doctor came extra-early and after those results, his optimistic and expectant conduct has changed.
He scheduled Heloisa's delivery for Saturday, February 11th. He is waiting for me to be 37 weeks and full term.
He said, as long as my tests and Heloisa's tests are as good as they are now (expect the protein levels), we will
wait. If there are any minor changes, I will have an emergency C-Section.
All in all, we are still playing the waiting game.
Now, it is time to pray that we can hold until Saturday.
Paulo is teasing that it was the way my body found to tell to slow down and take some rest ; )