Welcome to another edition of Miscellany Monday.
1. I started the New Year with a few resolutions that I need to share to keep the accountability.
2. One of them is to Blog more.
3. 2011 wasn't good year for my blog.
4. I didn't blog regularly. Needless to say, I can't recall all that happend this year.
5. My mind has been all over the place with things I need to get done, before Heloisa's arrival.
6. Today, I am doing a Baby course.
7. Let's see how that goes ; )
8. I am counting down two things.
9. How many days until my Maternity Leave: 26 days.
10. How many days until Hubby's come home from France: 34 days.
11. I found the Brazilian version of Etsy.
12. I am having a really fun time shopping things to Heloisa that are custom made.
13. I don't like having 12 things on this list. I feel better having 13 things, that is why I wrote the last Miscellany ; )