outubro 31, 2011
outubro 30, 2011
outubro 29, 2011
outubro 24, 2011
Last Friday, it took me 90 minutes to drive 10 miles, from work to home during the rush hour at 6pm.
I, then, decided I would write a post to record how our schedule goes these days.
One day, down the road, I will look back and I will miss it or I will think “What were we thinking?”.
So, this is how it goes:
5:15 am => the alarm clock goes off
5:20 am=> Hubby gets up and start coffee, while I stay behind and make our bed.
5:30 am (given or taken) => I go down stairs and get breakfast ready, while Hubby gets ready.
6:00 am (given or taken) => we have breakfast together and we spend some (little) quality time together.
6:30 am => Hubby finish getting ready and go to work. I stay behind, clean up the kitchen, and start some laundry and / or some dinner.
7:00 am=> I go upstairs to get ready.
7:30 am => I drive to work.
8:30 am ((given or taken) => I get to the office.
8:30 am to 11:50 am => I work (work per say, attend meetings and conference calls).
11:50 am to 12:50 pm => One hour (mandatory break by law) for lunch.
12:50 pm to 6:00 pm => I work (work per say, attend meetings and conference calls).
6:00 pm => I leave the office and I will get home, anywhere between 7:00 to 8:00 pm. I will depend how bad traffic is.
After I get home, it is dinner time, maybe some blogging, maybe some TV. But lately, I’m trying to focus on my HUGE to do list before Heloisa’s arrival. I usually go to bed between 10 and 11 pm.
I hope you have a wonderful week.
outubro 20, 2011
outubro 18, 2011
outubro 16, 2011
outubro 06, 2011
outubro 02, 2011
1. I got a massage and a mani/pedi yesterday.
2. Paulo travelled to see his kids.
3. I had a good weekend so far.
4. I am tackling a lot of small projetcts around the house that don't involve weight lifting, since I am completly forbidden to lift anything over 5lbs.
5. I am cooking so pork roast based on Jennas's mom recipe.
6. I did some dessert in a jello mold.
7. I never know how it will turn out, because....
8. When I turn a jello mold over, some time is fine and some times is a Capital D, Disaster.
9. I have a question for the other mom's out there: why it is taking so long for me to feel Heloisa move?
10. Paulo says she will be ready when she is ready and I shouldn't bother her ; )
11. As soon as I finish this post, I will tackled my linnen closet and I will get rid of a lot of old linnens.
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.