Welcome to another edition of Miscellany Monday!
1. It has been so hot here and it is not even summer yet.
2. I will have a CRAZY week at work, and when I say crazy I mean 12 to 15 hours daily at the office.
3. Hubby is doing really great on his diabetes treatment. I am really proud of him.
4. I went to the nutritionist and I lost only one pound. It felt so frustrating. But I lost 1,8% of fat.
5. I have an appointment with an hematologist today and I am a NERVOUS wreck.
6. I was supposed to put my Christmas tree up this weekend, but I failed.
7. I didn't make any progress on our Christmas Cards last week, as I thought I would do.
8. I need to make a list of things to do before Christmas.
9. We won't be exchanging gifts this year, we will donate the money to charity.
I hope you all have a great week.