Welcome to another Miscellany Monday.
I missed last week, due to health issues (I will write more about it later in the week).
1. After almost a week of bed rest, I have to go back to work today. I don't feel like going to work, but there is no way out of going back.
2. Hubby and I finally organize our calendars and we are finally able to schedule our vacation in late September. Now it is time to plan a trip and a few renovations at our house on our time off.
3. I went to the mall this weekend for some retail therapy. I bought three beautiful blouses from Za**ra and they only cost R$ 67,00 (+/- US$ 35,00). I also bought a scarf and a new pair of earrings.
4. I will keep my retail therapy this week: I am in need of work pants and a new pair of black sandals with chunky heels.
5. I will start to read a few things about gardening. Our yard is in terrible shape and in desperate need of a makeover.
6. I hope to go back to my workout routine this week after two weeks of not getting closer to the gym.
7. I want to make a list of projects that we need to finish at our house before the end of the year.
I guess that is it for this week ; )